Return of the ridiculously good TCL 65-inch Roku TV deals

CNET | 4/11/2019 | Rick Broida
abbycraig (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cnet2.cbsistatic.com/img/4FkJZaFMAf6aEvaeMvPO0tIltDw=/756x567/2019/04/09/8414a12e-2b7c-4896-9b3e-457ac57abdbd/tcl-6-series-roku.jpg

This is an excellent time to score a 65-inch TCL Roku TV.

At this very moment, I'm staring at a newly finished basement wall, trying to decide how best to enjoy TV on it.

Projector - Home-theater - Dreams - Deals - Today

For a long while I've been thinking projector, because then I could have the giant-screen home-theater of my dreams. But then I see deals like today's deals, and it's totally messing with my thinking.

Check it out. For a limited time, and while supplies last, Best Buy once again has the TCL 4 Series 65-inch Roku TV for $499.99. That's $100 off the regular price and just a crazy-good deal on a really good huge TV.

Buy - TCL - Series - Roku - TV

Here's where it gets even more interesting: Best Buy also has the TCL 6 Series 65-inch Roku TV for $799.99, a savings of $170. I know that price isn't quite as tantalizing as $500, but the 6 Series is a CNET favorite, and "the best picture quality for the money, period."

I asked CNET's resident TV expert, David Katzmaier, if the 6 Series was worth an extra $300. His response: "Yes, absolutely." Huge jump in picture quality, he said. Of course, back in 2017, we were pretty gaga over the 4 Series as well. So it's a pretty safe bet you'll be happy with either of these.

Situation - Projector

But getting back to my situation: If I want a 4K projector, it's going to cost me at...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Have you forgotten?
Tagged: