Emmerdale star Joe-Warren Plant shares photos of romance with older girlfriend Nicole Hadlow

Mail Online | 4/11/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/11/18/12157270-0-image-a-52_1555003277198.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/08/5916771239927300914/1024x576_MP4_5916771239927300914.mp4

Emmerdale star Joe-Warren Plant has shared a glimpse of his real-life romance with older girlfriend Nicole Hadlow.

The 16-year-old soap star - who plays Jacob Gallagher - is no stranger to a social media snap or two with his 22-year-old model girlfriend, who he has been dating for around 18 months.

Joe - Centre - Stage - Emmerdale - Jacob

Joe has recently taken centre stage on Emmerdale as Jacob is horrifically groomed by teacher Maya Stepney, and after weeks of secret liaisons, the pair's illicit relationship will finally be exposed later this month.

Joe hasn't held back in documenting his romance with Nicole with Instagram snaps, and the couple recently enjoyed a glamorous black tie occasion together.

Dapper - Stunning - Date - Joe - Happiness

Looking dapper alongside his stunning date, Joe couldn't hide his happiness, as he captioned the post with a Mr and Mrs-style emoji.

And over the summer the couple also enjoyed a romantic holiday in Mexico, which Joe happily documented on social media.

August - Joe - Nicole - Anniversary - Mexican

Back in August, Joe and Nicole celebrated their one-year anniversary during the sunny Mexican break, and the actor didn't hold back in expressing his love for the brunette beauty.

He wrote: '1 Year Today. I look forward to making even more memories with you right by my side. I love you.'

Nicole - Feature - Joe - Instagram - Couple

Nicole is a regular feature on Joe's Instagram, as the couple also dress up for plenty of fun-filled parties.

It comes as Emmerdale's grooming storyline is set...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!