AMBER HEARD COURT FILINGS DETAIL PHYSICAL ABUSE SHE ENDURED WHILE WITH JOHNNY DEPP

The Daily Caller | 4/7/2019 | Staff
ali11 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Amber_Heard-e1555019489503.jpg

View this post on Instagram

Happy Valentine’s Day ♥️

A post shared by Amber Heard (@amberheard) on

Actress Amber Heard is now detailing the physical abuse she received from ex-husband Johnny Depp.

Heard claims that Depp used to hit her, ripped out her hair and choked her in a court filing responding to Depp’s $50 million defamation suit against the actress, according to a report published Thursday by Page Six. Depp filed the defamation suit after Heard spoke out about the alleged abuse in an op-ed published by the Washington Post, even though she never mentions Depp by name.

Abuse - Heard - Details - Plane - Ride

The abuse started in 2014 before they married. Heard details a plane ride where Depp was drunk. She claims he was angry because the actress was filming a romantic scene with James Franco.

Heard says Depp apologized in a text later and his assistant Stephen Deuters also messaged her, saying Johnny “was appalled. When I told him he kicked you, he cried.” Deuters added, “He’s a little lost boy. And needs all the help he can get.”

Way - Hometown - Was - Behalf - Migrant

What a way to go back to my hometown! Was truly honored to speak on behalf of migrant and women’s rights for the @aclu_nationwide at #SXSW this year. Thank you to my amazing panelists @padmalakshmi and @ikebarinholtz and the incredible crowd we had the honor of speaking with.

Heard goes...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!