Republican actor Scott Baio blasts children's book author Laurel Snyder

Mail Online | 4/10/2019 | Andrew Court For Dailymail.com
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/10/21/12116304-0-image-a-43_1554929431893.jpg

Republican Scott Baio has launched an extraordinary attack on children's book author Laurel Snyder after she was invited to speak at his daughter's California private school on Monday.

The former Happy Days star, 58, who is a staunch supporter of President Trump, described Snyder as 'vile' for her tweets critical of the Commander-in-chief.

Twitter - Account - Baio - 'This - Person

Taking to his own Twitter account, Baio wrote: 'This vile person spoke to my child and other children today at her school. See how she teaches her children to hate and disrespect people like President Trump and FLOTUS!'

He added the hashtags 'classless'and trash'.

Baio - Daughter - Daughter - Bailey - Republican

Baio, who is father to 11-year-old daughter daughter Bailey, has been a registered Republican for decades, and famously spoke at the Republican National Convention in 2016.

Snyder, meanwhile, is an acclaimed author of six children's novels including the best-selling National Book Award nominee Orphan Island.

Baio - Issue - Tweets - Snyder - Twitter

Baio took issue with several of the tweets Snyder has previously shared with her 9,800 Twitter followers.

In February of this year she tweeted that Trump's State of the Union address was 'mostly echoes of the Holocaust'.

'My - Kids

She then tweeted: 'My kids are...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!