Avengers star Scarlett Johansson wows at a fan event in London

Mail Online | 4/11/2019 | Roxy Simons;Alisha Buaya For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/10/21/12116290-0-image-a-135_1554929364884.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/05/6331462249787798624/1024x576_MP4_6331462249787798624.mp4

She stars as the Black Widow in the Avengers film franchise.

And Scarlett Johansson ensured all eyes were on her as she appeared at the Avengers: Endgame fan event in London on Wednesday night.

Event - Tuxedo - Jumpsuit - Cut-out - Neckline

The 34-year-old stepped out for the event in an elegant black tuxedo jumpsuit with a plunging cut-out neckline, as she told MailOnline that fans will find the epic film conclusion 'cathartic.'

Her outfit featured one long sleeve on the right and sleeveless on the right with the lapel covering her chest.

Look - Pair - Heels - Earrings - Honey

She teamed the look with a pair of black heels and accessorised with shimmering chandelier earrings under her honey blonde locks styled up in a bun.

The actress also showed off her forearm tattoo, a circle with a sun and cloud over a calm sea, as well as the gold and silver statement bracelet.

Actress - Burgundy - Lip - Eyeliner - Lashings

For make-up the actress rocked a vampy burgundy red lip, bold eyeliner and lashings of mascara, which contrasted her flawless complexion.

As she walked the blue carpet, Scarlett told MailOnline that she hopes die-hard fans are satisfied with the film, as it brings a story spread over a decade of films to an epic conclusion.

'Gosh - Movie - People - Film - Infinity

She said: 'Gosh you know I hope that this movie is cathartic for people. I think the last film, Infinity War, was so shocking.

'I mean when the Russos and Kevin Feige pitched me the idea of the snap I was like woah that’s brave, I mean where do you go from there?

'I - Russos - Corner - Way

'I couldn’t imagine how, the Russos always say they like to write themselves into a corner and then figure out how they’re going to work their way out of it, which is so cool.

'So I hope that this movie is surprising for people, I think it really will and I’m hoping people will have all their feelings. So many...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!