Elizabeth Warren’s 1st Quarter $6 million fundraising dud, and “she’s burning through money almost as quickly as she’s raising it”

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 4/10/2019 | William A. Jacobson
tanikaki (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/03/Elizabeth-Warren.jpg

We have noted numerous warning signs about Elizabeth Warren’s fundraising efforts in comparison to top tier Democrats.

Warren held back her numbers while others released impressive amounts.

Email - Today - Warren - Campaign - Manager

In an email today, Warren’s campaign manager Roger Laue revealed the bad news:

I’m really grateful that you’re a part of our grassroots movement. It means a lot to me, and it means a lot to Elizabeth.

Grassroots - Donations - Reason - Elizabeth - Tone

Grassroots donations are the only reason Elizabeth can keep setting the tone for this race with substance and determination for big structural change. With your support, from organizing events across the country to the debate stage starting in June, she’ll keep laying out plans to tackle the root causes of why it’s gotten harder and harder for working people to get ahead.

But now that we hit our goal for the first quarter, we’ve got to keep up the pace in the second quarter — including this month.

Candidates - Primary - Quarter

I won’t sugarcoat it: We were outraised by some other candidates in the presidential primary this first quarter.

You might have seen some of the big numbers in the headlines, from $7 million to $18 million. Here’s a tip: Take a look at the number of grassroots donors — and donations — that candidates report….

Politico - Analysis

To put in perspective how dismal this was, consider this Politico analysis:

Sen. Elizabeth Warren raised $6 million in the first three months of the year, landing her in the middle of the pack of 2020 candidates and highlighting the difficulty ahead competing for money against more prolific fundraisers like Bernie Sanders and Beto O’Rourke.

Massachusetts - Democrat - Percent

The Massachusetts Democrat also burned through more than 85 percent of what she raised...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!