Elizabeth Warren and her husband reveal $900,000 income as she publishes her 2018 return

Mail Online | 2/1/2019 | Associated Press
melanie7 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/10/17/12106056-0-image-a-16_1554912985507.jpg

Democratic presidential candidate Elizabeth Warren has released her tax return for 2018, reporting that she and her husband paid more than $200,000 in taxes on a joint income of about $900,000 last year.

The move by the senator from Massachusetts on Wednesday follows similar tax return disclosures from fellow presidential candidates Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand of New York and Sen. Amy Klobuchar of Minnesota. Their front-running rival for the party's 2020 nomination, Sen. Bernie Sanders of Vermont, has vowed to release his tax returns by Monday amid political pressure.

Warren - Decade - Worth - Tax - Returns

Warren, who previously posted a decade's worth of tax returns online, has proposed legislation that mandates the public disclosure of tax returns for presidential and vice presidential candidates and for sitting White House occupants.

'I've put out eleven years of my tax returns because no one should ever have to guess who their elected officials are working for,' Warren said in a statement. 'Doing this should be law.'

Warren - Husband - Bruce - Mann

Warren and her husband, Bruce Mann, jointly reported...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!