ZOA's Morton Klein: 'Tlaib Falsely Accuses Jews of Dual Loyalty' Yet Wraps Herself in Flag of Palestinan Authority

CNS News | 4/10/2019 | Staff
Firefang (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://cdn.cnsnews.com/screen_shot_2019-04-10_at_10.58.12_am.png

Zionist Organization of America.

In response to freshman House Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-Mich.) accusing him -- and black conservative Candace Owens -- of "elevating hate" and "extremism" in the United States, Morton Klein, president of the Zionist Organization of America (ZOA), said Tlaib, a former writer for anti-Semite Louis Farrakhan, certainly "knows what hate looks like." He added that Tlaib "falsely accuses Jews of dual loyalty" while she wraps herself in the flag of the Palestinian Authority.

Morton - Klein - Tuesday - House - Judiciary

Morton Klein testified on Tuesday before the House Judiciary Committee, which held a hearing on hate crimes and white nationalism. Prior to the hearing, Tlaib tweeted, "This is going to be tough for the family because the @GOP are calling ZOA’s Mort Klein & conservative Candace Owens to testify at the same hearing. Both have elevated hate rhetoric and extremism in our country."

In a statement given to the Daily Wire, Klein said, "As usual, Tlaib resorts to name calling without any facts. I know what unbridled hate looks like firsthand as I lost nearly all of my family in Hitler’s Holocaust."

Tlaib

"Tlaib...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNS News
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Satan's greatest desire is to convince the world he doesn't exist, and he has quite nearly succeeded.