Margot Robbie stuffs a cheeseburger down her shirt while being chased by police as Harley Quinn

Mail Online | 5/8/2020 | Terry Zeller For Dailymail.com;Brian Gallagher For Dailymail.com
EGFZE (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/10/05/12081474-0-image-a-51_1554869392532.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/28/8850559208680634983/1024x576_MP4_8850559208680634983.mp4

Margot Robbie was spotted filming Birds Of Prey in Los Angeles on Tuesday.

The 28-year-old Australian beauty was in full Harley Quinn costume and makeup as she showed off her athletic ability during a chase scene.

Police - Rosie - Perez - Renee - Montoya

Running from the police and Rosie Perez, who plays detective Renee Montoya, Margot hilariously stuffed a stolen cheeseburger down the front of her top.

Wearing an eclectic ensemble of ripped shorts, neon pink halter top, and fringe sleeves, Margot held a wrapped cheeseburger as she ran for her life.

Rosie - Camera - Action

Rosie could be seen next to a camera getting ready for action.

Birds Of Prey is an upcoming DC flick about Harley Quinn joining forces with Black Canary (Jurnee Smollett-Bell), the Huntress (Mary Elizabeth Winstead), and Renee Montoya to fight crime lord Black Mask (Ewan McGregor).

Forces - Girl - Cassandra - Cain - Trouble

They join forces to help a young girl Cassandra Cain, who finds herself in trouble after discovering diamond belonging local crime lord Black Mask.

It follows her original turn as Harley Quinn in 2016's Suicide Squad.

Robbie - Oscar - Nod - Role - Ice

Robbie, who scored her first Oscar nod for her role as disgraced ice skater Tonya Harding in I, Tonya, made her Hollywood breakthrough in the 2013 film The Wolf of Wall Street.

Since then, she has taken on a number of diverse roles, including Queen Elizabeth I in the historical drama film Mary Queen of Scots.

Star - Production - Company - Roles

The multi-talented star also launched her own production company in 2014 to find better roles.

She told the Radio Times...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
It takes a government, to create a genocide.