The Profit host Marcus Lemonis sobs during a visit to the Lebanon orphanage he lived in

Mail Online | 4/9/2019 | Jennifer Smith For Dailymail.com
iVchan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/09/22/12070318-0-image-a-25_1554843704663.jpg

The Profit host Marcus Lemonis broke down in sobs during a visit to the Lebanese orphanage where he lived as a baby before being adopted and brought to America.

The visit was filmed for a special episode of his CNBC show where he explores his roots in Beirut.

Lemonis - US - Parents - Months

Lemonis was brought to the US by his Greek adoptive parents when he was nine months old in 1974.

He had never visited Beirut or looked for his birth parents until now, at the request of his adoptive mother who died in 2013.

Promo - Show - People - Tears - Crib

In a promo for the show which was obtained by People, he breaks down into tears while standing over the crib he used to sleep in as a baby.

'I was very conflicted. I wasn’t sure I was actually going to go. I didn’t go for the first three days I was there, because I was still on the fence about it.

'I

'I was emotionally scared. I was mentally scared.

'I didn’t know if I was going to fracture my soul or not, and I know that sounds super meek, but to do it on television is kind of another thing,' he said of the trip.

Visit - Birth - Parents - Names - Name

During the visit, he also learned his birth parents' names and the name he was born with.

'For a brief moment, I felt like I was living two lives. I felt like, "Is the life I’m living today a fraud, and that’s my real life? Or is that who I was and this is who I am?"...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!