Paulina Porizkova say she's '54 and proud of it' adding she's had 'no fillers, no Botox'

Mail Online | 4/9/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
mel4 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/09/20/12065222-0-image-a-26_1554836655912.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/11/1418450360_3889561050001_Sequence-07.mp4

Paulina Porizkova bravely shared a makeup-free photo to Instagram on Tuesday morning.

And in the Sports Illustrated model's caption she said she is '54 and proud of it' adding that her good looks are completely natural.

Folks - Fillers - Botox - Makeup - Wife

'This, folks, is the real me, no fillers, no Botox, no makeup,' said the estranged wife of 70-year-old Cars singer Ric Ocasek. 'Granted, if I showed you what I look like in really bad light, or took a shot of my IPad reflection, I’d be a little less proud.'

The former Vogue model has been open about how she tries to deal with aging in a youth-obsessed culture.

E - Exercise - Pilates - Cardio

She told E! recently, 'I exercise religiously, I do Pilates and Cardio.'

This has helped her land a spot in the May 2019 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue. She first modeled for the magazine 35 years ago and has gone back many times to pose in swimwear.

Instagram - Post - Month

And in an Instagram post from earlier this month she listed all she does to stay beautiful.

She does Ultherapy, gets fake tans, oxygen facial, acupuncture, works out 'three to six days a week,' meditates, used ferulic acid and resveratrol as well as doing intermittent fasting and eating vegan soups.

February - Porizkova - Depth - Ultherapy - Session

In February Porizkova went into depth about her Ultherapy session.

She revealed the non-invasive neck-tightening treatment she has used to stay looking youthful, but she admitted the pricey treatment was painful.

Instagram - Video - Czech-born - Supermodel - Let

In an Instagram video, the Czech-born supermodel let viewers see a glimpse her 'magic' laser treatment targeted at areas along her neck to promote tightening of the skin.

'It may look like I'm smiling on the outside,' Paulina said as the technician leading the procedure worked on one side of the model's neck. 'But on the inside, I'm going "ahhh."'

Ultherapy - Procedure - Areas - Skin - Help

Ultherapy is a non-invasive procedure to tighten areas of the skin with the help of high-intensity focused...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Keep the change!