Tarek El Moussa spills the beans on ex Christina Anstead's pregnancy and reveals she's having a BOY

Mail Online | 4/9/2019 | Caitlyn Becker For Dailymail.com
blacky (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/09/20/12065754-0-image-a-82_1554837614792.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/29/8507673899517431494/1024x576_MP4_8507673899517431494.mp4

It was not his news to tell.

Tarek El Moussa unceremoniously revealed the gender of his ex wife Christina Anstead's baby during an interview with TMZ on Monday.

Christina - Husband - Ant - Anstead - Gender

Neither Christina nor her new husband Ant Anstead had previously commented on the gender of their little one since revealing that they were expecting last month.

The 37-year-old was asked how he gets along with his ex during a live interview and completely unprompted told the world that Christina was having a boy.

Tarek - Split - Teeth - Blonde - Beauty

Tarek said that after their split 'it was like pulling teeth' with the 35-year-old blonde beauty but that 'things are good today.'

'She's remarried, she's actually pregnant,' he sweetly explained. 'Everybody knows that.'

Bombshell - 'She - Son

Then he yammered on and dropped the bombshell: 'She's having a son.'

Gender reveals are things typically reserved for the parents, sometimes the siblings-to-be but certainly never for an ex-husband to blurt out to a news outlet.

Mistake - El - Moussa - Part

The mistake seemed innocent enough on El Moussa's part.

He continued: 'My kids are super excited. I’m excited for her new chapter in life. And they’re a great couple and I really do hope the best for them.'

Christina - Rep - Gender - News - People

Christina's rep confirmed the gender news to People Magazine in a statement.

'While Christina and Ant wished they could have shared the news themselves, they are very excited to welcome a baby boy in the fall,' publicist Cassie Zebisch said.

Christina - Husband - Ant - Anstead - El

Christina and husband Ant Anstead only recently revealed that they were expecting and haven't commented on El Moussa letting the cat out of the bag on the gender.

The beauty and her new man married in a romantic ceremony...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Putting government in charge of morality, is like putting Satan in charge of ...