Game Of Thrones' Charles Dance says premiere was 'a college reunion'

Mail Online | 4/14/2019 | Roxy Simons For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/09/14/12052110-0-image-a-22_1554816516418.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/02/2421648361296146895/1024x576_MP4_2421648361296146895.mp4

He wowed audiences as his role as Tywin Lannister during his time on Game Of Thrones, and can currently be seen in The Widow.

And Charles Dance appeared on Tuesday's edition of This Morning, where he said the HBO show's New York City premiere was 'unbelievable' as it was 'like a college reunion'.

Actor - 'It - College - Reunion - Anyone

The actor, 72, explained: 'It was unbelievable it was like a college reunion, anyone who had ever been on the show was invited.

'It’s bigger than any film premiere I've been to, thousands of people, miles of red carpet, endless lines of limos, they really pushed the boat out and gave us the last farewell with a bang.'

Charles - ITV - Drama - Kate - Beckinsale

Charles can currently be seen in ITV's new drama, which he stars in alongside Kate Beckinsale who the actor revealed he first met when she was at an early age.

Speaking with Eamonn Holmes and Ruth Langsford, he said: 'I first met Kate when she was about 10 because I did my first television [show] with her mother Judy, and Kate was there with her mum one day.

Girl - Actor - 'she - Woman

Calling her a 'pretty little girl', the actor added that 'she’s grown up to this extremely beautiful, extraordinary woman.'

Created by the sibling duo behind The Missing, Liar and Baptiste, The Widow follows Kate's character Georgia, whose aid-worker husband had been reported dead after a plane crash in the Congolese jungle three years ago.

Life - Chaos - Glimpse - Husband - News

Her life is thrown into chaos when she catches a glimpse of her supposedly dead husband on a news broadcast when in northern Wales, leading her to travel to Africa to try to discover what really happened to her husband.

The drama time hopped between...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!