Fleabag's Sian Clifford reveals she and Phoebe Waller-Bridge made a pact to 'back each other' at uni

Mail Online | 4/9/2019 | Olivia Wheeler For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/09/11/12046950-0-image-a-25_1554806747393.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/04/273777553996663945/1024x576_MP4_273777553996663945.mp4

She rose to fame as the neurotic and uptight elder sister in the hit BBC One comedy series.

And now Fleabag's Sian Clifford has revealed co-star and best friend Phoebe Waller-Bridge 'fought hard' to get her the role of Claire.

Actress - Share - Killing - Eve - Creator

The actress went on to share that she and the Killing Eve creator, 33, made a pact to 'back each other' while studying at RADA, the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art, in London.

Gushing over her best friend, Sian admitted that she is 'only here' because Phoebe gave her a 'break' in the acting world.

Grazia - Sort - Commitment - Way - Friend

She told Grazia: 'A sort of silent commitment that we would help each other out. We've backed each other all the way. I mean, I'm only here now because my friend fought a very hard battle to get me an audition. My friend gave me a break.'

Sian went on to talk about her character, Claire, admitting that she is a 'part of her soul' after two seasons of playing the hilarious yet neurotic elder sibling to Phoebe's character in the show.

God - Claire - Rules - Part - Soul

She added: 'Oh my God, I love Claire. She follows the rules. She's never learned how not to. She is part of my soul.'

Sian also spoke about her other co-star, Andrew Scott, who plays the handsome Irish Catholic priest and Fleabag's love interest in series two.

Actress - Andrew - Television - Fleabag

The actress admitted that she and Andrew, 42, can't usually stand watching themselves on television but they haven't been able to 'stop watching' themselves on Fleabag.

Sian joked: 'Andrew will kill me for this but none of us can stop watching it. Me, Andrew, Phoebe we're constantly swapping messages saying: "What's wrong with us?" Andrew, I know, doesn't watch any of his stuff. But we cannot stop!'

Episode - Fleabag - Monday - Night - Loyal

The final ever episode of Fleabag aired on Monday night, leaving its loyal following...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!