Christina Hendricks on Season 2 of NBC’s ‘Good Girls’ & Joining the ‘Toy Story’ Franchise

Collider | 4/8/2019 | Christina Radish
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/good-girls-christina-hendricks-slice.jpeg

From executive producer/writer Jenna Bans (Grey’s Anatomy, Scandal), the NBC series Good Girls, currently in its second season, follows three suburban moms – Beth Boland (Christina Hendricks), her sister Annie Marks (Mae Whitman) and best friend Ruby Hill (Retta) – as they continue to deal with and learn to navigate the consequences of their criminal behavior. With their behavior getting riskier and tensions in their families becoming heightened, they must do whatever it takes to keep the truth about their crimes from coming out.

During this 1-on-1 phone interview with Collider, actress Christina Hendricks (Mad Men) talked about why she was so intrigued with the Good Girls script, how she got over her doubts about signing on for a broadcast network TV series, the show’s tricky tone, what she enjoys about getting to explore the dynamic between this trio of women, the reckless choices that Beth is making, and whether her character could ever return to her normal life, at this point. She also talked about how cool it is to voice a character for Toy Story 4, joining a hugely popular animated film franchise, and who Gabby Gabby is, as well as her desire to produce and direct.

Collider - Show - Characters - Fun

Collider: I love this show! These characters are just so much fun.

CHRISTINA HENDRICKS: Thank you! We’re having a blast.

Good - Girls - Character - Woman

What was it that originally attracted you to Good Girls and this character? What was it that made you want to play and explore who this woman is?

HENDRICKS: I was really intrigued with the script. The tone of it was really different from anything I had seen. It had me cracking up, and it also had really dramatic moments. As an actress, you’re always looking for something like that, that can challenge you or that you feel like you could contribute something to. So, I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Never argue with an idiot, the spectators may not be able to differentiate between you.