Playboy vet Shanna Moakler, 44, poses in a bikini as she says she's happy she had a tummy tuck

Mail Online | 4/8/2019 | Heidi Parker For Dailymail.com
emilia (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/08/15/12011026-0-image-a-28_1554735273252.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/02/16/8559307660812766237/1024x576_8559307660812766237.mp4

Shanna Moakler shared a bikini photo over the weekend.

The 44-year-old star looked very slender as she wrote in her caption that she is still happy that she had surgery in 2018. The former Playboy model has been candid about her tummy tuck and liposuction.

Months - Mommymakeover - @ - Leifrogersmd - Results

'6 months post op from my #mommymakeover with @leifrogersmd I am so thankful and so happy with my results,' said the former beauty queen.

She added, 'This wasn’t for weight loss! It was to fix my tummy muscles! I finally feel confident in a bikini again.

YouTube - Video - Experience - Journey - Hopefully

'Editing my YouTube video on my experience and journey now! Hopefully will have it up soon!

'It was a long healing process but I’m really glad I did it! Thanks to all the other moms who sent me encouraging messages! ❤️p.s ignore my messy room.'

Bedroom - Clothes - Strewn - Bed

She was standing in her bedroom and there was clothes strewn on her bed.

The actress was in a green string bikini and her waistline looked very small.

December - Bikini

In December she also posed in a bikini.

The ex of Oscar De La Hoya and Travis Barker took to Instagram to share a stunning photo where she looked slender in her undies. She said the recovery process was not easy, but she is feeling better than ever.

Boxer - De - La - Hoya - Years

She was with boxer De La Hoya for several years and together they have Atiana.

In 2004 she wed Travis Barker and they have kids Alabama and Landon. They divorced in 2008.

December

In December...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The Democratic Party would be dead without the Republican Enabler Party! GOPe, fighting for Democrats since...