Democrats Reduced to Promising Reparations

The Rush Limbaugh Show | 4/8/2019 | George Prayias
Pumpkinajn (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/APP-040819-Rush-DEMOCRATS.jpg

RUSH: Here’s A.J. in Washington. You’re next. Great to have you on the program. Hello.

CALLER: Rush, thanks for taking my call. You’re a great American, sir. I wanted to discuss with you how the reparations movement itself is gonna shape the 2020 election.

RUSH - Right

RUSH: All right.

CALLER: Now, I can remember not too — I work retail, so I listen to you as much as I can — I can remember one time, maybe a couple years ago you said specifically that the 2020 election and Trump’s reelection will be determined by the lack of black support for Democrats. And I feel that that’s really shaping up as you said because the reparations movement is really grassroots.

RUSH - Something - Something - Time - Reason

RUSH: Well, let me tell you something. You are on to something here. I’m out of time, but I’m glad you brought this up because it is the reason the Democrats are making this big push on reparations that’s interesting. Hang on.

RUSH: We had a previous caller talking about the reparations business. Do you know why all of a sudden these whippersnapper Democrat presidential candidates are all out-promising each other on reparations? I think — and I’m sure just like my explanation of the Brits having it in for Trump because of NATO dating back to 2016, there are gonna be people who disagree with me about this, and there will be people disagree with me on reparations thing here. I think these people are not blind.

Fools - Unemployment - Point - History - Republican

They may be fools, but they can see that African-American unemployment is at its lowest point in history under a Republican president they all hate. They can see that the economy is going gangbusters. They know that there are more...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Rush Limbaugh Show
Wake Up To Breaking News!