MSNBC’s Miller: Trump Immigration Policy a ‘Stain on Our Entire Country’

Breitbart | 4/8/2019 | Staff
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2018/11/Matthew-Miller.jpg

Monday on MSNBC’s “Deadline,” former Justice Department spokesman Matt Miller discussed the ouster of Kirstjen Nielsen, as the secretary of Homeland Security.

After playing a clip of President Donald Trump’s comments on asylum seekers, Miller said, “When I watch that clip and the clip of Secretary Nielsen failing to remember how many children died in her department’s custody, I’m really just filled with shame as an American. ”

Sense - Shame - Family - Separation - Event

He continued, “The same sense of shame I felt during the family separation event last year. It’s a stain certainly on the administration, on the people who carried out that policy, but it’s a stain on our entire country. It’s a stain that’s not over just because the family separation policy ended last year. The Justice Department told a federal court on Friday it’ll be two years before they can account for all the people separated as a result of that policy. Two years before...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!