‘Smallville’ actress Allison Mack pleads guilty in NXIVM sex cult case

Conservative Firing Line | 4/8/2019 | Staff
taylorswift10 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://conservativefiringline.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/mack2-1-1200x630.jpg

On Monday, NBC Washington reported that “Smallville” actress Allison Mack, 36, pleaded guilty to racketeering and conspiracy charges in conjunction with the alleged New York-based NXIVM sex cult.

According to the report, Mack wept as she admitted her crimes and apologized to the women prosecutors said were exploited by the cult and its leader, Keith Raniere.

Keith - Raniere - Intentions - People

“I believed Keith Raniere’s intentions were to help people. And I was wrong,” she said.

“I must take full responsibility for my conduct and that is why I am pleading guilty today,” she added, sobbing. “I am and will be a better person as a result of this.”

NBC - Washington

NBC Washington added:

THE PLEA MARKED A TURNAROUND FOR MACK, WHO ALONG WITH RANEIRE, SEAGRAM HEIRESS CLARE BRONFMAN, DAUGHTER OF THE LATE BILLIONAIRE PHILANTHROPIST AND LIQUOR COMPANY FOUNDER, AND A FOURTH CO-DEFENDANT HAD PREVIOUSLY PLEADED NOT GUILTY.

MACK - WHOSE - PLEA - MEANS - SHE

MACK, WHOSE PLEA MEANS SHE AVOIDS A HIGH-PROFILE TRIAL, SAID NOTHING TO REPORTERS WHO SHOUTED QUESTIONS AT HER AND HER ATTORNEY WHEN THEY LEFT COURT LATER MONDAY. IT WASN’T...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Conservative Firing Line
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.