In season of historic crisis and flooding, the Church has the answer

www.christianpost.com | 4/8/2019 | Staff
kshama-s (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.christianpost.com/files/original/thumbnail/23/06/230654.jpeg

As crisis shakes cities and nations in America and around the world, perhaps never before has the alarm been sounding for the Church to bring kingdom solutions to some of the pressing needs and problems. Could it be that God is sounding an alarm to his people to respond with the compassion and mercy of Christ in this hour? Here’s are a few of the pressing crises affecting the world as I write this:

Mozambique cyclone kills over 750 people, displaces 200,000+ people.

Nebraska - Dollars - Homeless - Farms - US

Nebraska flooding causes $1.4 billion dollars, 2,000+ homeless, farms, livestock destroyed as U.S. government warns of record spring flooding to come.

Meanwhile, communities are still reeling from a record-breaking 2018 hurricane season with Florence, Michael and the worst wildfires in California history in Paradise.

Nations - Turmoil - Church - Churches - Disaster

As the nations are in turmoil, I am afraid to say that the Church has been too silent. Churches outside of the disaster zone go on with business as usual as whole cities and even states are crying out for relief and comfort. The Church sees it as a burden rather than a mission they are to engage in and miss the opportunity to minister and reach people, going through desperate times.

We have the answers, but we’ve been silent, with no voice in the midst of disaster because we haven’t brought kingdom solutions and transformation to bear on those suffering trauma and grief.

New - Paradigm - Ministry

A New Paradigm for Ministry

I believe there is an alarm sounding for the Church to multiply in the context of crisis, by working with relief organizations and missions partners to extend the reach of a local congregation to the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: www.christianpost.com
Wake Up To Breaking News!