Fury as comedian Andrew Schulz mocks epileptic person for having a seizure duringhis show 

Mail Online | 4/8/2019 | Vanessa Chalmers Health Reporter For Mailonline
Claw987Claw987 (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/08/16/12013040-0-image-a-74_1554738715133.jpg

A comedian has sparked outrage after mocking an epileptic woman who had a seizure during his show.

Andrew Schulz, of New York, was performing in New Orleans on March 30 when audience members called out asking for medical help.

Woman - Paramedics

This occurred after a woman - who has not been identified - was taken out by paramedics.

Mr Schulz then took to the mic to make light of the shocking events in true stand-up comedian style.

Comedy - Mr - Schulz - Jokes - Audience

Like most dark comedy, Mr Schulz's jokes left audience members on the night - and later Twitter users - divided.

While most of the of the crowd were in hysterics, one audience member took offence, causing a spat between the two.

Epilepsy - Action - Scene - People

Epilepsy Action has called the scene 'appalling' and urges people to be more understanding.

On April 7, Mr Schulz posted a ten-minute video to his YouTube channel, which has been seen 79,600 times.

'This - Shows - Orlando - Woman - Audience

He wrote: 'This was wild. I was doing shows in Orlando and all the sudden a woman in the audience passed out. Turns out she was having a seizure.

'It was crazy but hey, the show must go on.'

Video - Organisers - Woman - Aid - Audience

The video shows the organisers rushing to the woman's aid after an audience member called out for help.

Not long after, Mr Schulz returns to the stage as the epileptic woman is slowly led out. He asks her if she is okay and reassures her 'not to be embarrassed'.

Woman - Body - Seizure - Mind - Anyone

After the woman left, he impersonated her shaking body during the seizure and said: 'In your mind you're not thinking anyone is going to die.

'So when you see her laughing like really going, you're like, "Yo this girl got a sense of humour".'

Jeers - B**** - Show

He adds further jeers such as, 'I'm going to roast this b**** for almost dying at my show'.

In a shortened clip posted to Mr Schulz's Twitter account yesterday,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I'm not always cranky, sometimes I'm actually running!