EastEnders' old Ben Mitchell is FRIENDS with the new one

Mail Online | 4/8/2019 | Andrew Bullock For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/08/14/12008060-0-image-a-61_1554731429812.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/1418450360/2014/08/1418450360_3727299082001_eastenders.mp4

Harry Reid was recast as Ben Mitchell in EastEnders last year - seeing him replaced with newcomer Max Bowden.

And while this must've been a difficult pill to swallow, it transpires that the young actors are in fact friends!

Co-star - Jamie - Borthwick - Jay - BBC

Co-star Jamie Borthwick, who plays Jay in the BBC soap, took to Instagram over the weekend to upload a snap of him with both Harry and Max - all looking more than harmonious together.

Jamie captioned the snap: 'Don’t worry everyone, we’re all friends. So happy I can share this moment with my Ben brother. #BenMitchell #Ben10 @harryreidactor @bowden5.'

Fans - Former-Ben - Replacement

Fans were reeling from this, clearly surprised that the ousted former-Ben is chummy with his replacement.

'Glad u all getting [on] well [sic],' one person commented.

Picture - Everyone - Picture - Remarked

'I’m certain that this is a picture that everyone was hoping to see. And what a lovely picture it is too,' another remarked.

'I miss @harryreidactor as Ben ❤️ but oh well this pic made me feel much better now welcome to the family @bowden5 [sic],' another posted.

'Great - Pic - @ - Jamie_b10 - Bowden5

A fourth added: 'Great pic @jamie_b10 I think @bowden5 is great as Ben. Lovely to see @harryreidactor with you both.'

Some had to do a double-take, likening the moment to when Doctor Who regenerates.

Harry - Role - Ben

Many also called for Harry to return to the role, claiming 'there is only one Ben'.

When Harry left EastEnders, it appeared to be amid some confusion.

Actor

The actor was allegedly assured there wouldn't be...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
"Those who stand for nothing fall for anything." - Alexander Hamilton