Dear Democrats: Your Desire For Reparations Leaves Us With These Questions

Townhall | 4/8/2019 | Staff
DanRules394 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.townhall.com/townhall/reu/s1280x720/2018/88/42651443-29e7-4dd0-b7f1-364de3802176.jpg

Last week, virtually every serious 2020 Democratic presidential candidate spent an unserious period of time embarrassingly kissing the ring of race-baiter extraordinaire Al Sharpton at his National Action Network conference.

Sharpton’s burning question for each of them? Would they support H.R. 40, a bill originally introduced in 1989, probably as a joke, by former Democratic Michigan Rep. John Conyers, but reintroduced in today’s beyond-absurd political climate by Democratic Texas Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee. If passed, and I’m not kidding, it would create a “Commission to Study and Develop Reparation Proposals for African-Americans to examine slavery and discrimination in the colonies and the United States from 1619 to the present and recommend appropriate remedies.”

Sharpton - Candidates - Mind - Support - Slave

That’s right. Sharpton was asking if 2020 presidential candidates - 2020 mind you - support paying black slave descendants reparations for an institution that ended in 1865.

If you don’t already know, do you really need to wonder how the candidates answered this guy’s ridiculous question? Of COURSE each and every one of them responded with a “**** yah,” because it’s 2019 y’all, and because to a person everyone running for president under the Democratic Party banner are either shameless liars, intellectually dishonest, or hopelessly stupid.

Dems - Work - Life - Brains - Morons

So Dems, how exactly would this work, you know, in real life and outside your pea-sized brains, you feckless morons? Was that mean? I’m sorry, I meant to say, “you handi-capable morons.” Is that better? But I digress. Let’s get back to figuring out how on earth this reparations thing would work.

First of all, geniuses, where is the money going to come from? We know good and well it won’t be voluntary, so do we tax everyone, or just white people? What if the white person descended from Italians who, like my grandfather, emigrated to the U.S. in the 1920s? Do we tax ALL white...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Townhall
Wake Up To Breaking News!