Spice Girls' Mel B denies **** fling with Geri Horner in unearthed interview

Mail Online | 4/8/2019 | Connie Rusk For Mailonline
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/08/01/11985354-0-image-a-15_1554683520812.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/05/3592664614924826908/1024x576_MP4_3592664614924826908.mp4

She sensationally claimed she had a **** fling with Geri Horner during their Spice Girls heyday back in the 1990s last month.

But Mel B denied rumours that the pair slept together in an unearthed interview in 2000.

Interview - Singer - Name - Melanie - Brown

In the interview, the 43-year-old singer, whose real name is Melanie Brown, insisted that she and Geri, 46, never had a **** romp but admitted to sharing a kiss with all members of the group; Geri, Mel C, Victoria Beckham and Emma Bunton.

In the interview obtained by The Sun, Mel was questioned whether she had slept with Geri. She said: 'Sexual partners, you mean? Nah. We were the best of mates for a long time. But we never had sex.'

Loose - Women - Presenter - Band - Members

The Loose Women presenter also talked about how she decided to kiss her fellow band members after getting her tongue pierced.

She said: 'Well, the first thing I did after getting it pierced was snog the other Spice Girls, I wanted to know what it felt like to have a snog from a woman with a pierced tongue.

'They - Right - Anyone

'They said it felt all right, they were all good, they all blended into one, I couldn’t say that anyone really stood out.'

It comes after The Mail On Sunday revealed a worldwide tour is no longer on the cards after tensions have reached fever pitch following Mel's revelation.

Geri - Mel - B - Mel - C

Geri, Mel B, Mel C and Emma were said to be lining up gigs in America, Australia and the Far East for when their whistle stop UK tour ends on June 15.

Sources shared with The Mail On Sunday that at one 'dramatic' turning point the four-piece nearly pulled the plug on the 13-date tour entirely.

Insider - Mail - Sunday - 'It - Week

An insider told The Mail On Sunday: 'It has been a hugely dramatic week. At one point last Sunday, the tour wasn’t happening....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.