R Kelly begs the press to leave him alone

Mail Online | 4/7/2019 | Keith Griffith For Dailymail.com
stefania (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/07/06/11960816-0-image-a-2_1554616018435.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/02/8743737071059909858/1024x576_MP4_8743737071059909858.mp4

Singer R Kelly, who is facing felony sex abuse charges, has begged the press to take it easy on him.

'Yo this your boy Kells and I got an event to do tonight in Springfield Illinois, so I want the media to take it easy on me man,' Kelly, 52, said in a video posted to his Instagram account on Saturday.

Right - Predicament - Friends - Bail - Weeks

'This is how I got to get paid for right now,' he continued, explaining his predicament after twice relying on friends to post his bail in recent weeks.

'So I gotta go do this event, and it's a party. So if you see me in the club, with a couple of drinks in my hand, and chilling, please, take it easy. Appreciate it y'all, thanks,' he concluded.

Event - Springfield

It wasn't immediately clear what event Kelly planned to attend in Springfield.

He had originally been scheduled to perform at Spring Break Jam on Saturday in Springfield, but in January state officials rejected the concert permit application due to safety concerns over protesters.

Illinois - Department - Agriculture - Spokeswoman - Denise

Illinois Department of Agriculture spokeswoman Denise Albert said at the time the permit had been rejected because of backlash over the Lifetime docuseries, Surviving R Kelly.

The series detailed allegations of sexual abuse by multiple women, allegations which Kelly denies.

February - Robert - Sylvester - Kelly - Counts

In February, Robert Sylvester Kelly was charged with ten counts of aggravated criminal sexual abuse. He has pleaded not guilty and is free on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Trump - Just saying what the rest won't
Tagged: