Chelsea Handler: ‘I Had a Midlife Identity Crisis’ When Trump Won, Declares Love for Mueller

NewsBusters | 4/6/2019 | Staff
echolea (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn.newsbusters.org/images/real_time_0405.png

Friday’s edition of Real Time With Bill Maher contained the usual amount of anti-Trump venom one would expect from the HBO program. Maher suggested that the President has dementia while guest Chelsea Handler talked about how President Trump caused her to have a “midlife identity crisis” and fantasized about a sexual relationship with Special Counsel Robert Mueller; echoing a comment she had previously made on Twitter.

For starters, author Salman Rushdie compared America under President Trump to a third-world dictatorship: “I’ve spent a certain amount of my life in third-world countries…which have had military dictatorships and very corrupt civilian dictatorships...It’s very depressing to see this country behaving like that.”

Maher - Topic - Conspiracy - Theory - President

Maher abruptly changed the topic, proceeding to peddle a conspiracy theory about President Trump suffering from dementia: “This week was quite a week for the dementia watch. I mean, the President could not pronounce the word origins. He could not name where his father was born. He thought his father was born in Germany. He said windmills cause cancer.” Although he did not explicitly mention it, Maher’s dementia comments certainly imply that the President should face removal from office under the 25th Amendment.

I had a midlife identity crisis once Trump won the election because I had never had my world feel so…feel so unhinged I think. And I had to pay a psychiatrist to listen to me **** about Donald Trump for about the first three weeks.” Perhaps she would not have needed a psychiatrist if she had followed through on her threat to move to Canada if Trump won the election.

Handler - Election - President - Trump - Death

Handler then compared the election of President Trump to the death of her brother when she was nine years old; mentioning that she felt a “huge emotional trigger of everything being destabilized” in both cases. She closed her anti-Trump rant by talking...
(Excerpt) Read more at: NewsBusters
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Appeasement - when you're what's for dinner!