Chilling Adventures of Sabrina: Jaz Sinclair Gets Real About "Cunning" Roz’s Surprise Romance

POPSUGAR Entertainment | 4/5/2019 | Mekishana Pierre
jolan (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media1.popsugar-assets.com/files/thumbor/_R5E5qoVeBiIZ_wglB1CJCaUGgo/5x233:3600x2120/fit-in/1200x630/filters:format_auto-!!-:strip_icc-!!-:fill-!white!-/2019/04/05/997/n/1922283/9fe3f8045ca7dd0b15bdb8.95637143_.jpg

If there's anything we've learned since Netflix's wicked hit Chilling Adventures of Sabrina came around last year, it's to love a supernatural woman on the rise. And while fans have rapidly flocked to the streaming site's dark take on everyone's favorite blonde witch (based on the Archie comic book series of the same name), part two of the series shined a spotlight on one of the other "cunning" young women shaking things up in Greendale: Ms. Rosalind Walker.

Related:

Chance - Perdomo - Is - Aware - Your

Chance Perdomo Is Aware of Your Thirst Posts: "Some Crack Me Up, I've Legit Spat Out My Drink"

"There are a lot of changes between Roz in the beginning and Roz at the end of part two," actor Jaz Sinclair told me recently, as we chatted about the show's second season. "She's a lot more open-minded now! Like in season one, when Sabrina asks her to do the séance with her, Roz is like '**** no!' But then, as time goes on, Roz gets more and more involved in the witching world. That's really cool for me because I love the magic part of it and I'm definitely trying to be as much a part of it as I can."

Mortals - Storyline - Show

"I'm glad that the mortals' storyline continued to develop because I think it grounds the show."

To be fair to Roz, there aren't many people who would be gung-ho about joining their friend in a séance to ask their dead mother about the secrets surrounding her demise. There are some things that girl code just doesn't account for. But that changes when the high schooler learns a startling truth about herself: she has the gift of premonition called "the cunning." In part one of CAOS, Roz's Nana Ruth explains that their family was cursed for crossing a witch generations ago. Now the Walker women are gifted...
(Excerpt) Read more at: POPSUGAR Entertainment
Wake Up To Breaking News!