Mother pleads for men to take candid photos of their wives

Mail Online | 4/5/2019 | Shirley Donlon For Dailymail.com
jster97 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/05/18/11915880-0-image-a-71_1554486719807.jpg

A woman's plea for men a to take photos of the women in their lives in candid, unstaged situations has gone viral.

Mary, best known for her blog Mom Babble, said in the post: 'You may not realize it now, but we’ve taken hundreds of sneaky photos of you and the people you love,' as she urged husbands, men and 'people who love us' to take more candid photos.

Post - People - Moments

In the post, she encouraged people to capture special, unstaged moments.

Mary made particular reference to the importance of men snapping candid photos of their partners or wives with their children, as she said mothers are usually the people capturing sweet moments shared between fathers and their kids.

Heartfelt - Post - Points - Argument - Photos

As she shared the heartfelt post, she delivered several powerful points to back up her argument, and said such photos are what children will remember their parents by.

Mary wrote: 'Dear men, husbands, people who love us, on behalf of mamas everywhere, I have an important request: Take our picture.

Hair - Mess - Dingy - Sweatshirt - Picture

'Even when we complain, even when our hair is a mess. Even when we are wearing a dingy, oversized sweatshirt. Take our picture.

'I know this isn’t something on the forefront of your mind, and that’s okay. We don’t need every special moment documented...but, let’s be honest. We spend a lot of time doing just that for everyone else. Please. Take our picture.

Picture - Angle - Insane - World - Picture

'Take our picture. Even if we moan that the angle isn’t good or our smile looks a little insane, I promise you this: We want to be seen. We want to be remembered. And it means the world to us when you take our picture,' she said.

Mary added that she thinks women have taken 'hundreds of sneaky photos of you and the people you love' in non-staged settings, without anyone even realizing.

She then listed...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!