Get an unlocked iPhone X for $700

CNET | 4/5/2019 | Rick Broida
Click For Photo: https://cnet3.cbsistatic.com/img/ktcZvKsrPSMChgXA9V7owsJbvtU=/756x567/2018/12/21/142d4bbf-c218-4d89-aca7-e4af201d9fec/iphone-x-1.jpg

Best Buy's latest flash sale is under way, and, wow, there are some solid deals to be had. For example, could you use a 32-inch Insignia Fire TV for $100?

Or have you been wisely waiting for an iPhone X deal? Because, as you'll no doubt recall, when it debuted in 2017 with a $1,000 price tag, we were all, like, "Yeah, no."

Today - Supplies - Best - Buy - Apple

Today only, and while supplies last, Best Buy has the unlocked Apple iPhone X (64GB) in silver or space gray for $699.99 shipped when you choose the "activate later" option. That's $300 off -- and an even better deal than just a few weeks ago, when it was on sale for $750.

As you've probably noticed on the product page, you also have the option of getting the phone for $649.99 -- but that's if you activate it with AT&T, Sprint or Verizon. My advice: Buy it outright, then take it to a carrier with cheaper rates. You'll save in the long run, and you'll have the option of switching carriers anytime you want.

Elephant - Room - IPhone - XR - Model

The elephant in this particular room is the iPhone XR, which runs $750 for the unlocked 64GB model. Personally, I think they're both great phones, but there are a few key differences.

The iPhone X has a 5.8-inch OLED screen and the XR has a 6.1-inch LCD. They're both gorgeous. I'd say size is the only factor that's changed. The iPhone X has dual rear cameras, which allows for real 2x optical zoom and some sweet bokeh (portrait effect) photography. The XR's single rear camera, meanwhile, is limited to digital zoom, though its software-based bokeh mode is surprisingly good.

XR - Battery - Life - Support - Technology

The XR also has slightly better battery life and support for dual-SIM technology. Beyond all that, the two are pretty darn similar. Read CNET's iPhone X review ("Still a contender")...
(Excerpt) Read more at: CNET
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Hell sometimes looks an awful lot like an office cubicle.
Tagged: