Olivia Jade reveals her parents once warned her that 'you only get one reputation'

Mail Online | 4/4/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
shellshockkedshellshockked (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/04/19/11871072-0-image-a-76_1554403822595.jpg

Olivia Jade's YouTube videos have been a constant source of headlines since her mother Lori Loughlin was implicated in the college admissions scandal.

From bragging about wanting to party in college to admitting she was never in class during high school, the 19-year-old's blog has been rife with ironic commentary.

Video - Clip - Olivia - Parents - Reputation

But no video might sting as much as a newly emerged clip in which Olivia reveals that her parents once warned her that 'you only get one reputation'.

'I did some really shady s**t when I was younger, I don't know how I didn't get caught for it. I'm lucky I'm alive and breathing,' Olivia says in the June 2018 clip.

Thing - Safety - Uber - Reputation - Laugh

'Really their only thing for me was about safety. Don't Uber by yourself, be classy, you only get one reputation. Yeah, glad I listened to them,' she added with a laugh.

The YouTube video, titled 'sorry mom&dad', featured Olivia discussing her 'rebellious teenage endeavors'.

Mom - Dad - House - Months - Teen

'I'm really sorry mom and dad, I know you could still potentially kick me out of the house even though I'm moving out in a few months anyway,' said the teen, who started school at USC just two months later.

'But love you, sorry that I did this, and I'm sorry you're probably watching this and finding out right now!'

Olivia - Viewers - Loughlin - Father - Mossimo

Olivia told her viewers that Loughlin and her father Mossimo Giannulli were always 'really cool' about her going out and that she 'didn't really have a curfew'.

But they drew the line when a 16-year-old Olivia wanted to go to Santa Barbara to meet the family of her first serious boyfriend.

Giannulli - Olivia - Window - Opportunity - Mother

Giannulli said no, but Olivia saw a window of opportunity when her mother was in Canada for work and he was off travelling, leaving the teen behind with her 17-year-old sister and 26-year-old brother....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Individuals can exist without government but government can't exist without individuals.