Holly Willoughby gets blown away by epic experiment with Phillip Schofield on This Morning

Mail Online | 4/4/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/04/14/11858574-0-image-a-30_1554383955986.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/04/4765727567556948924/1024x576_MP4_4765727567556948924.mp4

Holly Willoughby was literally blown away during Thursday's This Morning, after she took part in an epic science experiment.

Donning a white lab boat, goggles and gloves, viewers watched a foam-tastic explosion unfold, after Holly and Phillip Schofield sparked the chemical reaction.

Experiment - Fan - Media - Display - Scene

And after the hilarious experiment, one eagle-eyed fan took to social media to compare the display to a similar scene from The Muppets, which left the presenting duo in hysterics.

Holly and Phil joined forces for the amazing experiment led by Dr Zoe Laughlin, and at first were amazed by an enormous vat of homemade slime.

Phil - Mixture - Zoe - Slime - Metal

As Phil hilarious sashayed while stirring the mixture, he helped Zoe proud the slime through a metal grate, creating an enormous colourful effect.

Holly was spellbound by the amazing experiment, as she compared the results to a rain cloud and repeatedly squealed: 'I want to touch it!'

Outfit - Segment - Phil - Slime - Shoes

Sadly her stylish daytime outfit did not survive the segment unscathed, as she and Phil repeatedly panicked that the slime had landed on their shoes.

As Phil asked whether her shoes would survive the slime, Holly quipped: 'It doesn't trust me it's all on my carpet at home.'

Viewers - Media - Segment - Pair - Hysterics

While many viewers took to social media to praise the segment, one left the pair in hysterics after she posted a snap, comparing Phil, Holly and Zoe to the iconic Muppet Labs.

The snaps featured the now-iconic characters Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker and Janice, as featured prominently on the original variety show.

Viewer

The viewer wrote:...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!