GIGI HADID FEATURED IN VARIETY’S POWER OF WOMEN GROUP

The Daily Caller | 4/4/2019 | Staff
katz1234katz1234 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/Gigi-e1550063064384.jpg

View this post on Instagram

So honored and humbled to be included in this year’s @Variety Power of Women group alongside legends @tarajiphenson @spaceykacey @bettemidler @camanpour - Thank you to Variety for celebrating women and giving us the opportunity to come together and speak about causes we are passionate about. Cant wait ! cc @unicefusa @unicef Also, huge thanks to @raminsetoodeh for a great interview ! Link in bio

A post shared by Gigi Hadid (@gigihadid) on

a lil tb to paris fw 🥐☁️ @isabelmarant x @off____white day + #splitends

@therealpeterlindbergh working with you made my inner fan burst with honor and joy, but getting to know you and see you work in your creative space was more fulfilling and inspiring than I can put into words. So proud to share our @VogueArabia Anniversary issue cover(s) !!!!! Thank you all so much @mrarnaut @katieellentrotter @michael_philouze @odilegilbert_official @stephane_marais_officiali

Gigi Hadid had some interesting outfit choices for a recent Variety shoot.

I’m not sure this Variety shoot was the time or the place.

Shoot - Hadid - Models

Is it the most bizarre shoot that we’ve ever seen from Hadid or other models? No, but it’s hardly what I would consider...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Daily Caller
Wake Up To Breaking News!