Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax seeks investigation into sexual assault claims

Mail Online | 7/26/2004 | Marlene Lenthang For Dailymail.com
KHALED (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/03/16/wire-11815872-1554304050-408_636x382.jpg

Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax released the results of his lie detector tests on Wednesday claiming he 'passed on the very first try' and it's proof that the sexual assault allegations two women made against him are false.

He released the results of his polygraph tests and offered his own telling of the two encounters, which he maintains were consensual, during a press conference on Wednesday.

Accusations - Politics - Vanessa - Tyson - College

He went on to say that the accusations made by politics professor Vanessa Tyson and his college classmate Meredith Watson, were 'false from the first moment I heard them' and is asking prosecutors to investigate the allegations.

Fairfax said he'll cooperate fully with prosecutors in Boston and Durham, North Carolina, where the women claim the assaults took place.

Fairfax - Investigations - Conclusions - Polygraph - Test

Fairfax says he's confident the investigations will reach the same conclusions as a polygraph test he said he's releasing that shows he's innocent.

During the news conference, Fairfax also noted his accusers came forward when it appeared he would become Virginia's next governor in the wake of a scandal surrounding a racist photo on Virginia Gov. Ralph Northam's yearbook page.

Vanessa - Tyson - Associate - Professor - Science

Vanessa Tyson, an associate professor of political science at Scripps College in California, came forward in February claiming that Fairfax sexually assaulted her during the Democratic National Convention in Boston in 2004.

She released a statement detailing the alleged assault saying Fairfax forced her to perform oral sex on him and that she couldn't feel her neck when he forced his hands on her.

'I - Neck - Head - Hand - Back

'I couldn't feel my neck. I couldn't hold my head up. He's using his hand on the back of my neck. And I still didn't know what was going wrong. I thought there was something wrong with my neck… And he's pushing down and pushing down. And I couldn't hold my neck up. And I...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Tyranny has such cute names, like Democrat, Republican, Congress, Senate...