Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax Accuser Meredith Watson: ‘I Want Some Action’

Breitbart | 4/2/2019 | Staff
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/02/wi/ap/22/42e47b_virginia-lt-gov-accuser-hearing-88724-justin-fairfax-virginia-lt-gov-justin-e1554238701661-639x335.jpg

One of the accusers of Virginia Lt. Governor Justin Fairfax is demanding action from the Virginia State Legislature for the Lt. Gov.’s refusal to resign over the accusations of sexual misconduct.

“I want some action from the Virginia legislature,” Meredith Watson told CBS News. “I want the people of Virginia to know the truth, and I would like the Virginia legislature to do the right thing.”

Watson - Fairfax - Duke - University

Watson has charged Fairfax with raping her in 2000 when they both were attending Duke University.

Watson and Dr. Vanessa Tyson came forward to accuse Fairfax of sexual assault back in February but since then Fairfax, who has called the accusations a “vicious and coordinated smear campaign,” has refused to step down over the claims.

Fairfax - Intimate - Women - Coercion - Assault

Fairfax has admitted being intimate with the women but has denied there was ever any coercion or assault.

The State Democrat Party briefly pressured Fairfax to step down but did not press the issue once Fairfax refused to agree.

Tyson - Fairfax

Tyson insisted that she still wants Fairfax to resign.

“I’d want him to resign,” Tyson told CBS This Morning. “I think the Virginia people, the voters of Virginia, have a right to know both my story and Meredith’s story.”

Part - Watson - Courage - Fairfax

For her part, Watson lamented that she didn’t have the courage to come forward in 2000 when she said Fairfax abused her.

“Had I had the strength or the courage to say something in 2000,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The beatings will continue until moral improves.