Fairfax Accusers Demand Action From Virginia Legislature Regarding Their Sexual Assault, Rape Claims

Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion | 4/2/2019 | Mary Chastain
Nighty (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://legalinsurrection.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/04/Fairfax-Accusers.jpg

Vanessa Tyson and Meredith Watson, the two women who have accused Democrat Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax of sexual assault and rape, sat down with Gayle King for CBS This Morning to provide details of the incidents.

Tyson demanded an investigation from the Virginia legislature while Watson reminded people that she has nothing to gain by coming forward.

Tyson - Fairfax - Democrat - National - Convention

Tyson alleges that Fairfax sexually assaulted her in 2004 at the Democrat National Convention in Boston:

Tyson said she met Justin Fairfax at the Democratic convention in Boston in 2004 when he was a law student. She said he asked her to accompany him to his hotel room.

Paperwork

“He just needed to pick up some paperwork is what he said,” she said.

“What happens,” King asked.

Tyson

“He kisses me,” Tyson said.

“And you’re OK with the kissing,” King asked.

Kissing - Tyson

“Yeah, I’m OK with kissing,” Tyson said.

But suddenly, she said, he became violent, forcing her to perform oral sex.

Hand - Back - Neck - Anything - Cause

“He’s using his hand on the back of my neck. I couldn’t say anything cause I’m choking and gagging,” she said.

Tyson also claimed that Fairfax took advantage of her since she is a survivor “of incest.” From The Washington Post:

Tyson - Fairfax - Incident - Attempts - Fairfax

Tyson said she avoided Fairfax after the incident and rebuffed his attempts to contact her. Fairfax disputes this and has said Tyson reached out to him at a later date, saying she wanted him to meet her mother in New York.

Tyson said she did not tell anyone about the assault until recently.

Tyson - Levels - Woman - Rape - Crisis

“I was so ashamed,” Tyson said. “I was so humiliated on so many levels. I was this woman working at a rape crisis center, trying to, as a survivor speaker, trying to empower survivors of sexual assault. And it was like I had just walked into a trap.”

She came forward after racist pictures of Democrat Gov. Ralph Northam came to light because she...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Le·gal In·sur·rec·tion
Wake Up To Breaking News!
When will they ever learn?