Jenni Falconer reveals the gruesome effects of Raynaud's disease with toe-curling snap

Mail Online | 4/2/2019 | Laura Fox For Mailonline
smnth28 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/02/15/11767832-0-image-a-20_1554214095829.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/08/11/2049081087088673199/1024x576_2049081087088673199.mp4

Jenni Falconer has revealed the gruesome day-to-day effects of Raynaud's disease, as she took to Instagram to share a toe-curling snap of her blood-deprived fingers.

The presenter, 43, posted a snap of her hands with snow white fingers due to a lack of circulation, pining for the warm weather as the cold climes can elevate the condition.

Jenni - Battle - Raynaud - Disease - Past

Jenni has spoken openly about her battle with Raynaud's disease in the past, and previously admitted it 'brings tears to her eyes' when she suffers an attack.

In the post, Jennie offered fans an honest look at the effects of Raynaud's disease, showing off her white fingers after embarking on a jog.

Star - London - Marathon - Month - April

The star is once again training for the London Marathon later this month, and seemed to be struggling in the surprisingly chilly April conditions.

She wrote in the caption: 'Bring back the warm sunshine.... #raynauds #poorcirculation.

Day - Breeze - Today - Comparison - Bones

'Yesterday it was perfect; a relatively warm, sunny day wIth little breeze. Today in comparison is so cold and damp that it literally chills my bones.

'If you suffer from Raynaud’s Phenomenon, then this sight will be something you might totally relate to....'

Fans - Raynaud - Disease - Woes - Weather

Fans were quick to comment with their own Raynaud's disease woes, with many agreeing it is significantly heightened during the cold weather.

One wrote: 'Totally related to this, toes as well, not sure what is worse the numbness or the warmth coming back to them.'

People - Summer

Another added: 'Me too! So many people don't realise how painful this is - even in summer.'

A third also commented: 'Ouch. Yes so sore when you're fingers are beyond cold.'

NHS - Website - Disease - 'Raynaud - Phenomenon

The NHS website describes the disease as: 'Raynaud's phenomenon is common and doesn't usually cause any severe problems. You can often treat the symptoms yourself by keeping warm. Sometimes it can be a sign of a more serious condition.'

In 2014, Jenni...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Do I know who I am?