Katie Price declares Peter Andre as her 'WORST husband' on GMB

Mail Online | 4/2/2019 | Jabeen Waheed For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/04/02/14/11766150-0-image-a-37_1554212262719.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/04/02/8799910443336187589/1024x576_MP4_8799910443336187589.mp4

Katie Price has declared Peter Andre as her 'worst husband'.

The former glamour model, who was forced to go on Good Morning Britain without having her hair and make-up done on Tuesday, was quizzed on the ranking of her ex-husbands.

Mother - Amy - Answer - Question - Husband

While her mother Amy, 67, defiantly resisted giving an answer to the controversial question of who her least favourite husband was, Katie, 40, answered with aplomb, stating: 'Pete'.

Host Piers Morgan asked: 'Has there been one that you've preferred of all of them?' to which Katie looked at her mum Amy and revealed: 'You like Kris out of everyone, don't you.'

Amy - 'I - Kris - Character

Amy replied: 'I think Kris is nice. He's quite good, quite a strong character I think.'

Katie then cheekily asked 'who's your worst one mum?' to which she responded: 'I'm not going there, I'm not allowed to say.'

Moment - Piers - Katie - One - Peter

Seeing his moment to interject, Piers asked Katie who her worst one was, and she didn't hesitate in revealing it was Peter.

Katie married Peter in June 2005 after meeting on I'm A Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!' the year before.

Pair - Share - Children - Princess - Junior

The pair, who share children Princess, 11, and Junior, 13, split in September 2009.

Katie then went on to endure a short-lived marriage to cage fighter Alex Reid from February 2010 to January 2011.

Luck - Marriage - Front - Katie - Marriage

Proving to not have much luck on the marriage front, Katie ended her third marriage to Kieran Hayler last year following his extra-marital affairs.

Meanwhile, Katie forced to appear on Good Morning Britain without her hair and make-up done after she arrived late for her interview.

TV - Personality - Time - Show - Beauty

The TV personality had no time to visit the show's beauty...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!