TV News Roundup: Netflix Drops Trailer for Christina Applegate’s ‘Dead to Me’ (Watch)

Variety | 4/1/2019 | Jordan Moreau
Click For Photo: https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2019/04/dtm_106_unit_00283_r.jpg?w=700&h=393&crop=1

In today’s roundup, Netflix releases the official trailer for the dark comedy “Dead to Me,” and John Barrowman joins The CW’s “Glamorous.”

Netflix has revealed the premiere date and official trailer for “Dead to Me,” a new dark comedy series starring Christina Applegate, Linda Cardellini, James Marsden, Ed Asner and Brandon Scott. Jen (Applegate) is a widow determined to solve her husband’s recent hit-and-run murder, and she befriends Judy (Cardellini) while grieving, but she soon learns Judy has some secrets of her own. The series launches on May 3.

NBC - Dates - Summer - Series - InBetween

NBC has locked in several premiere dates for its new and returning summer series. “The InBetween” stars Harriet Dyer as Cassie Bedford, a woman who helps detectives solve crimes using her strange ability to see visions of the past or future. The show will premiere on May 29 at 10 p.m. ET/PT. The new season of the game show “The Wall” will debut on June 20 at 8 p.m. ET/PT; “Dateline NBC” will return on June 10 at 10 p.m....
(Excerpt) Read more at: Variety
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country