Biden’s Dem rivals are leaving him out to dry over ‘inappropriate’ touch

New York Post | 3/31/2019 | Staff
ridge-khridge-kh (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://thenypost.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/biden-dems.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=1200

Former vice president Joe Biden got little help from his likely opponents in the 2020 Democratic presidential race as questions mounted over his behavior with a female former Nevada lawmaker on the campaign trail.

The pol, Lucy Flores, alleged that Biden — then President Obama’s number two — inappropriately touched her at an event during her failed 2014 bid for statewide office.

Decision - Vice - President - Sen - Bernie

“That’s a decision for the vice president to make,” Sen. Bernie Sanders said on CBS’ “Face the Nation” when asked if the allegation disqualifies Biden. “I’m not sure that one incident alone disqualifies anybody.”

One of the leading women in the Dem race, Sen. Elizabeth Warren, came down on the other side.

Night - Warren - Iowa - Saturday - Lucy

“I read the op-ed last night,” Warren said in Iowa on Saturday. “I believe Lucy Flores. And Joe Biden needs to give an answer.”

John Hickenlooper — the former governor of Colorado who recently jumped in the race — called Biden’s actions “very disconcerting.”

Women - Hickenlooper

“Certainly, I think it’s very disconcerting and I think that women have to be heard and we should start by believing them,” Hickenlooper said on...
(Excerpt) Read more at: New York Post
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Millions in tribute, but not a penny left for charity.