Mark Hamilll Will Voice Chucky in the ‘Child’s Play’ Reboot

Collider | 3/31/2019 | Vinnie Mancuso
dewbydewby (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: http://cdn.collider.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/star-wars-the-last-jedi-luke-mark-hamill.jpg

They did it. The madmen really did it. MGM went and made the Child’s Play reboot something I might support by adding Mark Hamill as the new voice of Chucky, the homicidal doll. The man himself made the announcement over social media. “I can’t wait to bring such an iconic character to life, and present him in a way you’ve never seen him before,” the Star Wars legend said.

This is a twisty situation! I’m a fan of the seven-movie Chucky franchise—which I genuinely don’t think has an outright “bad” entry—and always felt a little ehhhh about MGM not only rebooting the franchise without creator Don Mancini, but also leaving behind the incredible Brad Dourif, who has voiced Chucky in all seven Child’s Play movies. This all gets even wonkier when you realize there is, at the same time, a separate Mancini-created Child’s Play series in...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Collider
Wake Up To Breaking News!
The only change you ever get from the goverment is what's in your pocket, and worth less every day.