TOWIE SPOILER: Courtney Green weighs in on Chloe Sims budding romance

Mail Online | 3/30/2019 | Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
finter (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/30/18/11662442-0-image-a-13_1553969727422.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/30/1636454836018170368/1024x576_MP4_1636454836018170368.mp4

Chloe Sims and Dan Edgar sent shock waves through their friendship group when it was revealed that they enjoyed a secret fling during TOWIE filming in Thailand.

And Courtney Green offered her opinion on the blossoming romance between Chloe and Dan during a candid chat with her pal Diags, as they discussed the current situation.

Reality - Star - Dan - One - Chloe

The reality star, 23, shockingly claimed that Dan 'isn't the one' for Chloe, as she voiced her concerns that he wasn't ready to settle down with the mother-of-one.

The new romance has apparently caused trouble within Dan's group of friends, which include's Chloe Sim's cousin and former co-star Joey Essex.

Diags - Middle - Drama - Feelings - Time

Diags confessed that he feels 'completely in the middle' of the drama, and added that he thinks their newfound feelings might be down to spending so much time together in a 'bubble' during their trip to Thailand.

The 27-year-old suggested that Dan had gone against the rules by getting close to one of his friend's family members adding: Our group of boys we just don't get with each others family, it's just a thing that we don't do because it just causes a whole load of agg.'

Courtney - Chloe - Secret - Desire - Relationship

Courtney said she doesn't think that Chloe, who has made no secret of her desire to settle down, will be satisfied by a relationship with heartthrob Dan.

She said: 'From my point of view I don't think it's going to end well, I don't, I love Dan but I don't think he's enough for her. I think she needs someone more than him.'

Diags - 'I - Mates - Cousins

Diags replied: 'I just think for what's happening and what it's causing between our mates, her cousins really...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
I find it extremely funny when people keep voting and expecting the government to change!