Evidence Pope follows blueprint to change Church by dissident cardinal who led St. Gallen ‘mafia’

LifeSiteNews | 3/29/2019 | Staff
elio25 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://assets.lifesitenews.com/images/made/images/remote/https_www.lifesitenews.com/images/local/Pope-sign-of-peace_1024_512_75_s_c1.jpg

March 29, 2019 (LifeSiteNews) – Cardinal Carlo Martini, before he died in 2012, referred to himself as an “ante-pope,” one who would be a “precursor and preparer” for a new pope who would bring about “radical...change” in a “tired...pompous” Church. In his 2012 book Night Conversations with Cardinal Martini the leader of the so-called St. Gallen “mafia” laid out what amounts to a blueprint for how change could be effected in the Church regarding her teachings on sexuality, marriage, contraception, sin, ****, male-only priesthood, and much more.

Martini never got to see his blueprint for a new pope put into action. Cardinal Bergoglio became Pope Francis in 2013, seven months after the Cardinal died. In a new book written by Bishop Ivo Fürer, another key member (and host) of the St. Gallen “mafia,” confirms that Cardinal Martini's 2012 book summarizes much of what was discussed over the years by the group.

Comparison - Martini - Blueprint - Pope - Francis

A side-by-side comparison with Martini’s blueprint and Pope Francis’ own words reveals a striking similarity (see below).

For instance, Martini wrote about sexual sins that “In the past the Church probably said too much about the sixth commandment. Sometimes silence would have been better.” Pope Francis in his early pontificate stated: “We cannot insist only on issues related to abortion, gay marriage and the use of contraceptive methods.”

Example - Martini - Homosexuals - People - Couples

In another example, Martini wrote on not judging homosexuals: “Among people I know there are homosexual couples, people who are highly regarded and public-minded. I have never been asked, and it would never occur to me, to judge them.” Pope Francis said about this: “If someone is gay and is searching for the Lord and has good will, then who am I to judge him?”

In a 2015 interview, Argentinean Archbishop Victor Fernández, one of Pope Francis’ top advisers, stated that the pope...
(Excerpt) Read more at: LifeSiteNews
Wake Up To Breaking News!