'I'm proud of you': What Barack Obama told Democratic congresswoman accused of anti-Semitism

Mail Online | 3/29/2019 | David Martosko, U.s. Political Editor For Dailymail.com
urbanpatrioturbanpatriot (Posted by) Level 4
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/29/17/11629334-0-image-a-5_1553880781204.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/01/04/7584520373449740226/1024x576_MP4_7584520373449740226.mp4

A Democratic congresswoman who vowed in vulgar language to impeach President Donald Trump and later suggested pro-Israel Jewish members of Congress have dual loyalties got a thumbs-up this week from Barack Obama.

The former president 'met with us new members of Congress and we had a thoughtful discussion about serving our country,' Rep. Rashida Tlaib wrote Thursday on Instagram and Twitter.

Part

'The best part was when he looked straight at me and said, "I'm proud of you".'

The posts included a photo of Tlaib and Obama grinning, with the former president's arm around her. Tlaib spokesman Denzel McCampbell told DailyMail.com that it was taken Monday night.

Obama - Event - Tuesday - House - Freshmen

Obama tweeted about the event on Tuesday, writing that the new Democratic House freshmen are 'a young, diverse class, stocked with a bunch of my campaign and administration alums who’ve taken the torch. This group is going to be driving progress for a long time to come.'

Tlaib is one of just three Muslim members of Congress.

Event - January - Abbas - Hamideh - Activist

She was photographed at an event in January posing with Abbas Hamideh, a Palestinian activist who has praised the Hamas and Hezbollah terror organizations, equated pro-Israel Jews to Nazis and claimed Israel has no right to exist.

'Yes, I am Muslim and Palestinian. Get over it,' Tlaib tweeted amid that controversy.

'Boycott - Divestment - Sanctions - BDS - Movement

She also supports the 'Boycott, Divestment and Sanctions' (BDS) movement, which aims to economically isolate...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Nie wieder, unelected bureaucrat's running our country