Mama June's boyfriend Geno is arrested for violating DUI probation on latest From Not To Hot

Mail Online | 3/30/2019 | Dailymail.com Reporter
morica (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/30/05/11648266-0-image-a-48_1553925388231.jpg

Mama June's troubled boyfriend Geno Doak was shown getting cuffed and hauled off in tears in the back of a cop car on Friday's episode of Mama June: From Not to Hot.

June Shannon, 39, and her 42-year-old boyfriend recently made headlines after getting charged with possession of crack cocaine following a domestic dispute in which Geno is accused of threatening to kill the reality star.

Episode - Show - Geno - Woes - Months

But the latest episode of their show proved that Geno's legal woes started months before as he was arrested on suspicion of breaking his probation for a DUI.

Geno and June were filmed at a fair – with June's daughter Alana 'Honey Boo Boo' Thompson, 13, nearby – when he started acting nervously at seeing squad cars and officers from Henry County Sheriff circulating.

B*tch - Geno - June - Behavior

'F*** up out of this b*tch,' Geno said, marching away June who admitted his behavior left her 'freaking out.'

The show's crew was shown scrambling – catching officers cuffing Geno.

Computer - Out - County - Violation - Probation

'The computer is still showing that you've got a 10-99 out at the county for a violation for probation. For DUI,' an officer told him, referring to the code for a wanted suspect.

Geno insisted he 'took care of the probation' two years ago, but one of the officers told the crew as it filmed: 'They're showing it on the computer and the only thing we can do is take him in.'

June - Time

June protested: 'What are you talking about? He's been very good, he's been with me the whole entire time.'

She made a call, telling someone that 'they're locking his **** up right now' – as her daughter sobbed after being told the news.

Sucks - **** - Alana - Face - Geno

'Being arrested sucks ****. But did you see Alana's face, dude?' Geno asked later.

'I really feel like I let her down – ****, I've let everybody down. I made a promise that I'd be there...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!