Anthony Russell breaks his silence following tour withdrawal as he says 'big things are coming'

Mail Online | 3/30/2019 | Natasha Patel;Charlotte Dean For Mailonline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/30/00/11642188-0-image-a-4_1553905905077.jpg


Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/03/30/7967774366490013841/1024x576_MP4_7967774366490013841.mp4

Anthony Russell has broken his silence following a departure from The X Factor live tours last month after a cleaner allegedly found suspicious looking small plastic bags in his hotel room.

The singer, 28, who finished third in the competition, took to Instagram on Friday to post a video thanking fans for their continued support while promising 'big things are coming'.

Fans - Everyone - Love - Support - Couple

He told fans: 'Firstly I'd like to thank everyone for the love and support you've been giving me these past couple of months.

Scroll down for full video.

'It - Issues - Everyone - Privacy

'It's been really hard but I'm dealing with my issues. I'd like to thank everyone for respecting my privacy.

'Moving forward I'm feeling better than ever. I've got a lot of music coming out - big things are coming.

Thank - Love - Support - Everything - Man

'So thank you so much for the love and support, everything you have been giving me man I couldn't have done it without you.

'I'm looking forward to moving forward and smashing the life out of it - so thank you very much for coming on this journey with me.'

Mail - Online - Representative - Anthony - Comment

Mail Online has contacted a representative for Anthony for comment.

The video comes after Anthony announced he has withdrawn from The X Factor tour 'for good', shortly after a cleaner allegedly found suspicious looking small plastic bags in his hotel room last month.

Singer - Instagram - Warning - Partying - Centre

The singer took to Instagram to reveal that he was leaving shortly after it was claimed he was on his last warning over his wild partying and being at the centre of a 'drugs' scandal.

After posting his statement, a tour spokesperson told MailOnline: 'Anthony has had to leave the tour for personal reasons. We would appreciate people respecting his privacy and wish him well for the future'.

Anthony - Stage - Hull - Hotel - Worker

Anthony was due on stage in Hull after the hotel worker allegedly made the discovery, however he agreed to...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
Sign In or Register to comment.

Welcome to Long Room!

Where The World Finds Its News!