Mar-a-Lago Presser: President Trump Announces Departure of Administrator Linda McMahon (Video and Transcript)…

The Last Refuge | 3/29/2019 | sundance
roxy2707 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://theconservativetreehouse.files.wordpress.com/2019/03/trump-mcmahon.jpg

THE PRESIDENT: Well, thank you very much. Linda McMahon has done an incredible job as the head of the Small Business Administration. She has been a superstar. The fact is that I’ve known her for a long time. I knew she was good, but I didn’t know she was that good. She has been one of our all-time favorites. It was just so smooth. She’s helped so many people in the world of small business.

Year - Half - Reelection - Job

And she’ll be leaving. She’s going to go and help us with a very, very important year and a half that we have coming up. And — the reelection, as they call it. And we look forward to that. And we’re going to be working very strongly. She’s going to be doing a fantastic job.

So she’s going to be leaving. We’ll be making the new nomination and appointment in the very short distance. And that will be in consultation with Linda.

Woman - Job - Linda

But I just have to say that this is an outstanding woman who’s done an outstanding job. And, Linda, I want to thank you very much.

ADMINISTRATOR MCMAHON: Thank you very much, sir. I really appreciate that.

PRESIDENT - Highlight - Things - Record

THE PRESIDENT: I’d like to know what has been your highlight and what are some of the great things you’ve done, just so they all know so that we can put it right on the record.

ADMINISTRATOR MCMAHON: Well, the highlight has certainly been the fact that you asked me to take on this position. It has been an honor to serve the country in your Cabinet, and to serve the administration and the people of the United States and small businesses. You have 30 million small businesses; 99 percent of the businesses in this country are small businesses.

SBA - SBA

So we’ve been able to help them at SBA. We’ve reimagined the SBA with...
(Excerpt) Read more at: The Last Refuge
Wake Up To Breaking News!