Ronan Keating reveals Keith Duffy still waiting on blood tests to see if he can rejoin Boyzone tour

Mail Online | 1/23/2019 | Jabeen Waheed;Becky Freeth for MailOnline
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/29/11/11613824-0-image-a-33_1553859548111.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2016/03/19/6482535893258255577/1024x576_6482535893258255577.mp4

Ronan Keating has discussed the unfortunate circumstance of his bandmate Keith Duffy being taken ill in Bangkok, Thailand in the midst of their Boyzone tour.

Speaking on Magic Breakfast with Ronan & Harriet, the Irish singer, 42, admitted that he thought Keith was suffering from a case of food poisoning, however noted that that his illness may be a result of something more serious.

Things - Air - Tour - Series - Blood

He also admitted that things are still up in the air on whether the 44-year-old can return to the tour soon, as he is still waiting on a series of blood tests and a go-ahead from the doctors to travel.

'We had to leave him in the hospital to get here because we have a show tomorrow night.'

Ronan - Ill - Show - Spiral

Ronan continued to detail: 'He took ill before the show and just went on a downwards spiral.

'He came to the gig despite having a massive temperature. Then the doctors arrived at the gig and said that it wasn't possible for him to go on stage.

Food - Poisoning - Something - Something

'We assumed it was food poisoning or something like that, but there may be something else going on.

'We’re waiting to hear back on the blood tests and whether or not he can travel. So we’re hoping he can get on a plane tonight in Thailand and be here for the show tomorrow,' Ronan revealed.

Star - Gig - Members - Results

The star went on to admit that doing the gig with just three members came with hilarious results.

'I had to take some of Keith's vocals and I didn’t know the words. You would think after all these years I would!

Keith - Verse - Idea - Clue - Audience

'In "The going gets tough", it got to Keith's verse and I had no idea. No clue whatsoever! I just handed the mic out to the audience and hoped they would sing along.

This comes after a tweet from the...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!