Rashida Tlaib on Obama Meeting: He Told Me ‘I’m Proud of You’

Breitbart | 3/29/2019 | Staff
j.moomin (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://media.breitbart.com/media/2019/03/rashida-tlaib-barack-obama-640x335.jpg

Rep. Rashida Tlaib (D-MI) revealed Thursday that former President Barack Obama said he was “proud” of her during a meeting this week with House Democrat freshmen in Washington, D.C.

“President Obama met with us new members of Congress and it was a thoughtful discussion. The best part was when he looked straight at me and said, “I’m proud of you,” Tlaib wrote on Instagram, sharing a photo of her posing with the former president.

Michigan - Democrat - Woman - Congress - Lawmakers

The Michigan Democrat, who is first Palestinian-American woman to serve in Congress, has quickly established herself as one of the most divisive lawmakers in Washington. Hours after being sworn in, Tlaib spoke before a reception held by the progressive MoveOn.org in which she vowed to “impeach the ****,” a reference to President Trump. She has also pushed several antisemitic tropes, accusing pro-Israel lawmakers of forgetting which “country they represent.”

Tlaib has a history of associating with anti-Jewish radicals, including Abbas Hamideh, an anti-Israel extremist and staunch supporter of the Hezbollah terror group, who she posed for a photo with at a swearing-in ceremony. She is also a supporter of the Boycott, Divestment, and Sanctions movement, a global campaign promoting various forms of boycotts against the Jewish state.

Reports - Obama

According to several reports, Obama met...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Breitbart
Wake Up To Breaking News!