Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark: Guillermo del Toro debuts first trailer for latest horror film

Mail Online | 3/29/2019 | Kevin Kayhart For Dailymail.com
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/29/01/11597456-0-image-a-51_1553821660724.jpg

CBS Films, Lionsgate, and eOne released the first official trailer for Scary Stories To Tell In The Dark on Thursday.

It's the latest scare-fest film from the mind of Academy Award winner Guillermo del Toro.

Town - Stories - Stories - Stories - Narrator

'This town has told stories about me -- horrible stories -- but they don't realize I have scary stories of my own,' the female narrator begins over day shots of a quaint American town.

Those idyllic pictures of the town quickly turns to dark shadowy shots of an old mansion and a group of teenagers who enter the front door, with a chilling piano-version of Somewhere Over The Rainbow playing in the background.

Mansion - Edge - Town - Sarah - Bellows

It is the mansion on the edge of town that Sarah Bellows, a young girl with horrible secrets, turned her tortured life into a series of scary stories.

Those stories become all too real for a group of teenagers who stumble upon Sarah’s terrifying tome, circa 1968.

Sequence - Creepy - Creatures - Scenes - Teenagers

What follows is a sequence of creepy creatures and terrifying scenes involving the teenagers, where at one point the lead character, Stella Nicholls (Zoe Colletti), utters: 'You don't read the book, the book reads you.'

Along with Colletti, the film also stars Michael Garza, Austin Abrams,...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!
One of the countries we liberated was Russia, too bad it seems to have cost us our liberty.