Lawyer for Robert Kraft tears into Florida sheriff for human trafficking charges

Mail Online | 3/28/2019 | Chris Spargo For Dailymail.com
Les7799 (Posted by) Level 3
Click For Photo: https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2019/03/28/22/11589842-0-image-a-6_1553810651118.jpg

Click For Video: https://videos.dailymail.co.uk/video/mol/2019/02/26/1198554279219281525/1024x576_MP4_1198554279219281525.mp4

A lawyer for Robert Kraft did not hold back on Wednesday, going after the Martin Circuity Sheriff's Office after it was revealed no human trafficking charges would be filed in the spa bust.

'Sheriff Will Snyder admitted that there was no human trafficking,' said attorney William Burck.

Officers - Anything - Before

'He lied about it. His officers lied about it. I don’t really know what to say. I’ve never seen anything quite like that before.'

Authorities had initially obtained warrants to install hidden cameras after a health inspector noted evidence that suggested women were living at the spa during a visit to one of the establishments.

Sheriff - Snyder - Claim - Kraft - Men

Sheriff Snyder then had to back off that claim, despite firmly stating that Kraft and the other men accused of soliciting were engaging ins ex acts with trafficked women.

'They are supposed to be upholding the law. They are supposed to be officers of justice, but instead he's concocting false allegations against people in order to further headlines rather than justice,' said Burck.

Snyder - Monsters - Men - Snyder - Liar

'Sheriff Snyder said "the monsters are the men." Sheriff Snyder is the liar.'

That is a far cry from his statements earlier this month in which he defended the hidden camera footage by suggesting it was going to lead to human trafficking charges being brought against defendants in the case.

Video - Surveillance - Picture - Operation - Sex

'Without the video surveillance, without the clear picture that we now have of the operation, we never could have gotten sex trafficking, which we still haven’t gotten to,' said Snyder.

'We would not have been able to charge money laundering. And we certainly wouldn’t have been able to identify 100 men that were availing themselves of trafficked women.'

Interview - WPTV - Week - Snyder - Law

In an interview with WPTV this week, Snyder said that law enforcement wasnot able to prove its case.

'It looks like trafficking,' said Snyder.

Feels

'It feels like trafficking. It sounds like trafficking. I believe it...
(Excerpt) Read more at: Mail Online
Wake Up To Breaking News!